the product is a kind of water coiled material, which is impregnated with elastomer (sbs) or thermoplastic (asp, apao, etc.) modified asphalt, coated with elastic or plastic modified asphalt coating on both sides, and sprinkled with fine sand, mineral particles (sheets) or polyethylene film on the upper surface.
the product has good waterproof and anti-aging properties, and has the characteristics of high temperature, low temperature, no brittle crack, simple construction and long service life.
it is widely used in roof, basement, toilet and bridge, parking lot, swimming pool, tunnel reservoir and other buildings in waterproof, moisture-proof, vapor proof, impermeable and all kinds of roof maintenance engineering. sbs modified asphalt tile waterproofing membrane is especially used for building waterproofing in cold and frequent structural deformation areas, while aspp modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is suitable for building waterproofing in high temperature and strong solar radiation area.
construction operation requirements
basic requirements: the base course must be flat, clean and dry, and the moisture content should be less than 9%. then, the base course surface should be evenly painted with primer oil, and the construction can be carried out after it is dried.
the sequence direction of coil paving: first high, then low span; the same height, first far and then near; the same plane from the low place. when the slope of the paving direction surface is less than 3%, the paving is parallel to the roof ridge direction; when the slope is between 3% and 15%, the paving is parallel or vertical to the ridge direction; when the slope is > 15%, the paving is perpendicular to the ridge direction. when the slope is between 3% and 15%, it is parallel to the roof ridge; when the slope is between 3% and 15%, it is parallel or vertical to the roof ridge; when the slope is between 3% and 15%, it is parallel or vertical to the roof ridge; when the slope is between 3% and 15%, it is parallel to the roof ridge; when the slope is between 3% and 15%, it is parallel or vertical to the roof ridge when the slope is --- >
hot melt method: use flame spray gun or other heating tools to evenly heat the bottom surface and base course of the coiled material. when the asphalt on the surface begins to melt and appears black and bright, pave the coiled material while baking, and compact it with a roller. at the same time, the flame size and speed should be adjusted to keep the asphalt temperature between 200 ℃ and 250 ℃. after the completion of construction, the cold adhesive should be used to seal the joint of the tower.
cold bonding method: use rubber scraper to evenly brush the special adhesive agent of polymer modified asphalt on the surface of the base course, and then, while paving the coiled material, push the coiled material with a rubber roller, and at the same time expel air until it is compacted. when the environment is stable below 15 ℃, the hot-melt method should be used to treat the tower joint and coil end.
tower connection treatment: when the long side tower is connected, the width of single-layer waterproof tower connection shall be no less than 100 mm, and the double-layer water-proof shall be no less than 80 mm; when connecting the short side tower, the single layer shall be no less than 150 mm, and the double layer shall be no less than 100 mm. at the same time, the paste should be uniform, no leakage of melting or coating, there should be excess hot-melt asphalt or cold adhesive extrusion and form a strip.
inspection and acceptance: after the completion of the construction, it is necessary to conduct a thorough inspection to ensure that the waterproof surface is free from bulging, folding, falling off and large shelling, so as to ensure the smoothness and beauty, so as to ensure the waterproof life of the coiled material.
matters needing attention
1. the condition of basement is complex, so it is very important to finish the end well. therefore, careful construction should be carried out. the sealing lap joint (or joint) is to ensure the integrity of the waterproof layer. the lap joint of coiled material is the weak link of the waterproof layer, so the edge sealing treatment must be done.
2. operators shall not wear nail shoes, but soft flat shoes for construction.
3. in winter construction, the coil material with low temperature flexibility 10 ℃ lower than the temperature should be selected, and the coil material should be stored at a place above 0 ℃. before use, it should be moved to the site to prevent damage during transportation.
4. during hot-melt construction, the base treatment agent applied must be dried for 4 hours (it is better to stick the feet above) to pave the coiled materials above, so as to avoid fire. the construction site should be equipped with appropriate fire-fighting equipment.
packaging, transportation and storage
1. the products are packed in paper or plastic tape in rolls.
2. during transportation, it is strictly prohibited to be exposed to the sun and rain, close to the fire source, prevent collision, and protect the package intact.
3. the products should be stored in a sealed warehouse in a cool and ventilated place. it is forbidden to approach the fire source.
4. under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is 12 months from the date of production.