the polymer epdm waterproof membrane is a kind of high elastic waterproof material with the best performance among the polymer waterproof materials recognized in the world. it is the most commonly used waterproof material in the world and one of the new chemical building materials promoted by the ministry of construction. epdm waterproof membrane adopts the most advanced continuous extrusion vulcanization production equipment and process in the world, which is controlled by computer and stable in process. the material selection is strict, the formula is advanced, and the production is organized according to iso9001 quality system. the whole production process is always under control to ensure the high performance and high quality of the products, so that the waterproof membrane has better compactness, no bubble and no vertical and horizontal performance difference. the product performance has reached or exceeded the standard of gb 18173.1-2000, and has reached the advanced level of similar products abroad.
polymer epdm waterproof membrane has the characteristics of single-layer construction, cold operation, light weight, aging resistance, long service life, high tensile strength, large elongation, strong adaptability to base shrinkage and cracking deformation, and wide range of use (- 40 ℃ to 100 ℃), with excellent waterproof performance and service life up to 50 years, it is known as "the king of waterproof".
scope of application
waterproof and moisture proof of various industrial and civil buildings, bridges and culverts, tunnels, dams, reservoirs and other construction projects as well as various underground projects.
storage, transportation and storage
waterproof membrane and matching adhesive should be stored in cool, ventilated and dry warehouse, and away from heat source. the adhesive contains organic solvent, which is inflammable. attention should be paid to fire prevention in use, storage and transportation. the storage life of the adhesive is one year, and it can be used after passing the inspection.
brief introduction to construction
1. the base course should be flat, dry and clean, and there should be no loose, sanding and peeling.
2. before construction, the base should be cleaned and foreign matters should be removed.
3. spread the waterproofing membrane completely on the base to relax the stress of the sheet. apply the base adhesive to the surface of the base course and sheet according to the amount of adhesive. when the adhesive does not stick to the hand, it shall be paved and compacted smoothly.
4. when paving the second roll of coiled material, the overlapped edge of the first roll shall be protruded by 100 mm, and the adhesive of base course shall not be applied. the sheet material shall be laid on the base course according to the requirements of 3, so as to complete the whole laying work. when laying, the waterproof membrane must not be strained.
5. after the base course is paved, the lap joint shall be cleaned with special solvent, and then coated on both sides of the joint with sheet lap adhesive after it is fully dried. after the adhesive is fully dried, it shall be applied for the second time. after the adhesive is dried to the point where it is not sticky to the hands, the roller shall be used to flatten and compact.
6. pay attention to fire prevention during construction. the basement shall be closed and the construction site shall be equipped with good ventilation facilities.
main technical indicators of the product: gb 18173 standard (jisa6008 is equivalent to the standard)
|tensile strength at break||mpa||≥7.5|
|elongation at break||%||≥450|
|low temperature bending||℃||≤-40|
|heating expansion and contraction||延伸||mm||<2|
|hot air aging （80℃×168h）||断裂拉伸强度保持率||%||≥80|
|ozone aging (40 ℃ × 168h), elongation 40%, 500pphm||-||no crack|
|adhesive property||the offset and stripping length from the baseline is less than 5mm, and there is no harmful offset and abnormal point|
|project||thickness (mm)||allowable deviation (%)||width(mm)||area (m2 / roll)|
|specifications||1.0 1.2 1.5 1.8 2.0||-10- 15||1200||24|
thickness 2.0 mm, area 18m2 / roll
special requirements shall be determined by both parties