self adhesive rubber asphalt waterproofing membrane is a kind of self-adhesive waterproof material with sbs elastomer and asphalt as base material, polyethylene film and aluminum foil as surface material or no film (double-sided self-adhesive) and adopting anti adhesion isolation layer. self adhesive rubber asphalt waterproofing membrane is a new type of building waterproof material with wide development prospect. it has excellent impermeability, low temperature flexibility, extensibility and cohesiveness. in particular, it has self-healing, which is the general waterproof material does not have the advantages, can ensure the super waterproof quality of waterproof engineering.
it can be firmly bonded to the base course by removing the isolation layer without binder. the construction is convenient and the construction speed is extremely fast.
with rubber elasticity, excellent elongation, can adapt to the deformation and cracking of the base.
it has excellent adhesion to the base course, which is often greater than its shear force. it can be bonded with concrete, rubber, plastic metal and wood.
it has self-healing property, that is, when the coiled material encounters puncture or hard object embedding, it will automatically heal with these objects, and the upper can still maintain good waterproof performance.
the construction is safe, does not pollute the environment, the construction is simple and easy to achieve civilized construction on site.
in addition to the main material, the surface material polyethylene film also has excellent waterproof performance and high strength (polyethylene polypropylene fiber membrane is only waterproof with this film), so the waterproof has double insurance.
corrosion resistance: the coil has good acid, alkali and chemical resistance, and has excellent aging resistance in various environments.
the super bonding performance of coil and coil ensures the tight and reliable lapping and seamless.
scope of application:
it is suitable for waterproof of roof, basement, swimming pool, reservoir, municipal engineering and subway tunnel of industrial and civil buildings, as well as waterproof engineering of wood structure and metal structure roof. it is especially suitable for oil depots, chemical plants, textile mills, grain depots and other waterproof projects where open fire is not suitable.
according to the different surface materials, it can be divided into three types: pe (polyethylene surface) is suitable for non exposed waterproof engineering; al (aluminum foil surface) is suitable for exposed waterproof engineering; n (no film, i.e., double-sided self-adhesive) is suitable for auxiliary waterproof engineering; it is combined with polymer waterproof membrane; it is divided into exposed waterproof engineering (o) and non exposed waterproof engineering according to the use function.
specification and area: 20m2, 10m2, 5m2, 920mm wide, 1000mm thick, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm.
1. requirements for base course: the waterproof layer shall be solid and smooth without hollowing, loosening, sanding, peeling, dust, sundries, oil stain, rust, etc., and the moisture content of the base course shall be less than 9%.
2. node treatment: special parts such as eaves corner, gutter, wall corner, water outlet and deformation joint shall be added with self-adhesive coil.
3. spray or spray the special base treatment agent. after the base treatment agent is dry, the coiled material can be paved.
4. lap width: the lap width of long and short sides is 80mm.
5. horizontal paving: first pop up a datum line on the base course with ink line, and then lay it from low to high. when unfolding the roll, uncover the isolation paper and lay along the datum line. after paving, press with rubber roller immediately.
6. vertical surface paving: the vertical surface is paved from low to high, and the isolation paper is uncovered while unfolding, and the rubber roller is used for compaction after paving.
7. coil closing: the closing part shall be sealed with sealant, and then fixed with metal pressure strip. the fixing screw and top seam shall be sealed.
8. membrane free waterproofing membrane and our company's polymer membrane composite construction.
9. waterproof protective layer: the protective layer shall be made according to the provisions of technical code for roof engineering.