permanent crystalline waterproof coating is a kind of powder cement-based permeable crystalline waterproof coating made of imported masterbatch and portland cement as base material. the product quality meets the standard of gb 18445-2001, and its characteristics are as follows:
1. active chemical substances are contained in the coating. water is used as the medium, which gradually penetrates into the pores and crevices of concrete structure under the action of water, which catalyzes the interaction between calcium silicate and ca (oh) 2 to form insoluble fibrous crystals in the pores and cracks.
2. the water absorption and expansion of the structure in the pores and joints makes the pores of the concrete structure dense and the micro cracks heal, effectively blocking the water channel and improving the permeability and permeability of the concrete structure.
3. after many years, the crystal can still be activated by water. under the action of water, new crystals will continue to grow, playing a role of re impermeability, which effectively improves the incisive self-healing ability of concrete structure after re infiltration. therefore, this product has secondary impermeability.
scope of application
it is used for repairing and plugging all structural defects of indoor and outdoor concrete and masonry building structures, waterproof and anti-seepage of basement, roof, kitchen, toilet, swimming pool, reservoir, drinking pool, sewage pool, dam, tunnel, culvert, expressway, airport runway and concrete building facilities.
1. the base course shall be treated clean and flat and solid.
2. in the construction on dry base surface, the base concrete must be fully soaked with clean water, instead of only wetting the surface, until there is no open water for direct construction.
3. each kilogram of powder is mixed with 0.36-0.4kg water to form a paste. the construction is carried out by plastering, scraping and brushing.
4. when painting, use a hard bristle brush or nylon brush to brush the prepared concrete surface by circular brushing method (brush brushing with circular motion track).
5. during the layer construction, the layer thickness must be controlled, and the material used for each square meter is 1.2-1.5kg, and that for special parts is 1.5-1.8kg
6. maintenance is very important. when the curing of the layer will not be damaged by spraying water, the maintenance can be started. it must be carefully maintained for 2-3 days and sprayed with water 3-5 times a day.
matters needing attention
the construction temperature is 5 ℃ - 35 ℃. avoid sun exposure, rain erosion and strong wind.
storage: store in a dry and ventilated place
shelf life: 12 months